Welcome to our information website on getting a California Conceal Carry Permit (CCW) in Solano County.
Your first step is to make sure you qualify to apply.
1) You must be a full–time resident of Solano County.
- You will need two (2) consecutive months of a utility bills for proof of residency. (click here for acceptable items)
2) You must be of good moral character.
3) You can not be prohibited from owning firearms. (Link to detail page)
4) Must be lawfully present in the United States.
5) Must be at least 21 years of age
6) Not under indictment or have not been convicted of a felony in the U.S. or elsewhere.
7) Not convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.
8) Not under court order (i.e. order of protection, harassment, etc.)
9) Not a fugitive from justice.
10) Not a user of or addicted to any controlled substance.
11) Not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
12) Have never renounced U.S. citizenship.
13) Do not suffer from mental illness and have not been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution.